Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA Notification)
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We (“SNOWY CONSULTING AND MEDIA LLC” “we,” or “our”) respect the rights of copyright owners to control the uses of their intellectual property and require users of our websites and services to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to the material.
We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the website, you may contact us using the information below.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. We require that information submitted by you be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties.
- If you wish to report a violation of Site or Service Policies, have any questions or need assistance, please contact sonasunni.com Customer Service as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org